Designer Liners are a new way to “dress your mess!”
I was sent a package of their “Black Leopard” print to review, and while it’s not my favorite since I’m a little more traditional than trendy, my sister is nigh-on obsessed with all things cheetah/leopard print, so she thought they were amazing!
While I think the idea is great and another way to beautify your home, (especially for a usually very nasty part of your home,) as a frugal, thrifty sort of person, these are simply not practical for me.
Yes, grocery bags or plain white garbage sacks are blah, even ugly perhaps, but they do the job, for free or pennies compared to 50 cents per Designer Liner.
That said, I have nothing bad to say about the company. The product is good: quality is amazing, they’ve got great print options and will even do custom garbage liners for you!
They are also proud to be an eco-friendly company!
As per their website, Designer Liners:
- are fully biodegradable in 9 months to 5 years
- are fully biodegradable wherever they are disposed of (where other things are biodegrading- anaerobically and aerobically)
- are recyclable
- can be made with recycled resins
- do not use heat, light or mechanical stress to break them down
- do not require special handling
- do not contain heavy metals
Designer Liners is giving away a 12-pack in the winner’s choice of print to one lucky Mama Chocolate reader!