Glow Bug Cloth Diapers is one of our generous Fluffy Butts sponsors! Read this review and leave a comment below to get an extra entry in my cloth diaper prize package, valued at over $80, and win a Glow Bug Cloth Diaper of your very own!
*review by Katelyn F.
For a pocket diaper, I have to say Glow Bug is my favorite. I have quite a few different ones given to me by friends who have finished diapering, and I have one major issue with them: Having to pull the wet diaper out of the pocket to launder it.
The insert has a snap on them that matches a snap on the inside of the pocket, so it wiggles out, but away. This means, that I don’t have to find it in the load… it’s still attached! And pushing it back in is easy. Now, this diaper came with two inserts (bless them!) and you can’t do it with both if yours is a heavy wetter, but still… I like this feature a lot.
Here it is spread out and snapped to the smallest setting. At this size it fits my chunky three month old, and when all the snaps are undone it fits my mid-sized three-year-old (who still needs help at night).
Glow Bug Design Features:
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- Coordinating coloured snaps for every print
- Waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Snap-in inserts to keep it in place while baby’s on the move
Then go enter to win one of these awesome diapers right now through Friday, June 15th during the Fluffy Butts Cloth Diapering Giveaway Hop!