- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier Review
The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis.
This is a review I’ve been putting off for awhile, hoping that my sweet baby would decide she likes pacifiers.
She’s going on 3 months of absolute pacifier-rejection.
Occasionally, I can get her to to tolerate it for a few moments, but I have to hold it in, otherwise…it’s on the floor.
So, it’s a little hard for me to to tell you how your baby might like this pacifier compared to others…but I can tell you what I think about it!
Hevea has four cute designs and a few different styles and sizes. They have an orthodontic nipple, (see above photo,) and a round nipple style.
The biggest thing I like about this one is that the whole entire pacifier is soft, and therefore more comfortable for baby’s face.
The only thing I have found as a possible problem is that because the handle isn’t hinged like my old pacifiers, it can get awkward when you’ve got a baby squished up against you in your Moby wrap.
Update as of August 24th, 2011: I passed the pacifier along to a friend who has a newborn and he is taking it beautifully. She loves it.