This giveaway is CLOSED…Congratulations, Mom2Boys!
sent me one of their Diaper Pail Liner Kits to review!
Besides selling great quality pre-made pail liners and a host of other things, Sweet Bobbins sells the pattern for their diaper pail liner! Or…you can buy their kit, which includes the pattern, plus all the materials you’ll need to sew your own!
This is a great way to save a little money if you have a sewing machine and very basic sewing skills!
Pail Liner Kit
She also sent me one of their OBV-backed (Organic Bamboo Velour) cloth wipes
! SO soft!
I want to just rub in on my cheek all day! LOL!
She makes nursing pads
out of this OBV stuff, too! I would love to have some of those!
Here is the pattern:
It was very easy to follow, with helpful, full-color photos accompanying almost every step!
I had a few issues along the way with my silly machine rebelling against the slick side of the PUL…but I was able to work it out okay, using my serger instead, and still got the whole thing done in under an hour, (even with Katie’s “help” and phone calls the distracting influence of an episode of Psych…I’m a multi-task woman, people!)
Here’s how it turned out:
Pink, of course.
It fits my pail perfectly!
has graciously offered one lucky Mama Chocolate reader their choice of either a pre-made pail liner
, or one of their pail liner kits, (which would provide you with the pattern for keeps, should you want to make another in the future!)
Winner gets to pick out of 10 different color options, (subject to availability)
To Enter: (Mandatory Entry!)
Become a fan on Sweet Bobbins Facebook page and leave a comment there, either with a link to this review or telling her your favorite pail liner color or item in her shop. Get creative! Leave me your Facebook name in this first entry so I can confirm that you did it!
(You must be a follower of Mama Chocolate for your entries to be valid!)
(only valid if the mandatory entry is completed!)
You must leave separate comments for each entry, (if it says 3 entries, I need 3 comments!) Please leave your email address in your comments, so I can contact you if you win!
- Tell me which color you would choose if you won (1 entry)
– Purchase something from Sweet Bobbins before November 1st (10 entries!)
– Post about this giveaway on your blog. You must have a link to Sweet Bobbins and a link back directly back to this giveaway included in your post for it to be valid. Leave a link to your post in your comment (5 entries)
– Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page. Make sure you include a link to this giveaway in your post! (5 entries)
– Tweet about the giveaway! You can copy and paste this: #WIN a diaper pail liner or liner kit #giveaway from Sweet Bobbins @ChoresChocolate http://tinyurl.com/2eyee48″ or use the retweet button at the bottom of this post. Give me the permalink to your tweet in your comment (1 tweet per day – one entry each)
Giveaway ends November 3rd, 2010, at 10am, PST.This giveaway is open to residents of US and Canada. I will choose the winner via Random.org, and the winner will be announced here on the blog and notified by email. Make sure to leave your email address or have your contact info available in your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
*I received a pail liner kit from Sweet Bobbins for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I received no other compensation, and the opinions expressed in this review have not been influenced in any way.