UPrinting, a well-established catalog printing company, has two types of catalog printing to offer. They have the bulk catalogs option which is perfect for large-quantity orders. With bulk catalog printing, every catalog is consistent in quality, whether they’re gift catalogs, clothing catalogs, etc. You can even try making your own catalog design and have UPrinting’s team review your file for technical errors. They do this for free!
Their short run catalogs are great for orders between 25 to 150 catalogs. Short-run catalog printing services give you access to the 24-hour customer support team for any color catalog printing query you may have.
UPrinting.com strives to provide clients with the best possible printing experience!
- 100% Refund or reprint on any defective print orders
- 100% Free expedited reprint on any orders lost in transit
- 20% Refund for every business day that your order is printed late
UPrinting is giving away 25 booklets or catalogs to one lucky Mama Chocolate reader!
- 25 pieces Booklets/Catalog Printing for One (1) Winner
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 100lb Paper Gloss (Paper and Cover Paper Type)
- 8pp (Cover=4, Inside=4)
- Saddle Stitched, Left/Top Side Binding
- 3 Business Days Turnaround
- Free shipping
Like UPrinting Catalog Page right here and then comment on this post with how you would use the catalogs if you win the giveaway.
Optional Bonus Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Tweet about how you will use the catalogs if you win the giveaway and at the end of the message include the UPrinting Catalog URL (http://www.uprinting.com/catalog-printing.html)
NOTE: Make sure to use the FULL URL (http://www.uprinting.com/catalog-printing.html) and not use any URL shortening tool for the tweet. Twitter will automatically shorten the URL for you.
- Follow Mama Chocolate on Google Plus
- Request an invite to Superpoints – earn points and easily exchange them for Amazon gift codes and more!
(If you’re already a member there, you can have this extra entry, too, just let me know in your comment)
Giveaway ends December 8th, 2011, 11:59pm PST and is open to US residents 18 and above only. If you have won a prize from UPrinting in the last six months you are not eligible to win this giveaway.